4-5 November 2022
Photo: © LT/www.diapo.ch
Call for Exhibitors
Reserve your space at an exceptional edition of the Swiss Robotics Days
The Swiss Robotics Day is Switzerland’s most comprehensive exhibition on robotics for service sectors.
This year, exceptionally, to mark the ending of NCCR Robotics, the event will take place over two days on November 4 and 5, in the Center of Lausanne at the Beaulieu Convention Center.
- The first day will be dedicated to robotics professionals, and will allow the Swiss robotics community to meet the experts, exchange ideas, create new business opportunities and attract talent.
- For the first time, the event will open its doors to the general public for a second day (November 5), establishing itself as a platform to engage with the public and the younger generations.
This year’s special edition is opening up to Swiss robotics companies and start-ups active in all areas and fields of robotics related technologies.
Space is limited – be sure to secure your booth.
7 good reasons to attend:
The Swiss Robotics Day represents expertise, professional competence and the great innovative power of the Swiss Robotics research, innovation and industry sectors.
- The event is the largest robotics gathering in the country and a main platform to meet the experts, exchange ideas, and trigger innovation
- Exhibitors benefit from the high visibility of the Swiss Robotics brand
- Targeted networking possibilities during both days
- Virtual and on site matchmaking support to help connect you with investors and key stakeholders
- Selected exhibitors will have the opportunity to pitch and present their company
- Meet and recruit the most promising talent in the field
- Increase your visibility through media, journalists, international delegations that will be present on both days. The open day will be an occasion to engage with the public
Photo: © LT/www.diapo.ch
The Swiss Robotics Day
The Swiss Robotics Day is Switzerland’s most comprehensive exhibition on robotics for service sectors. The event is based on a historically successful conference format with a trade-fair feel. It brings together industry, researchers, innovators, creators, investors, engineers and students to exchange and share experiences, new ideas, technologies and together, envision solutions to future needs.
A broad range of activities ensure that the gathering is a dynamic and enjoyable experience:
- Matchmaking becomes possible upon registration via an intuitive platform to facilitate exchanges, spark conversations, collaborations and partnerships.
- Presentations of distinguished speakers will be attractive to any participant. This year, our world class speakers will focus on innovative technologies, new market trends for robots, logistics, the future of aerial robotics and robots in healthcare.
- A job fair will enable you to recruit the most talented students / recent graduates and explore how they can help support your team and organization in the development of the business solutions that will be required in our new world.
Join us and discover state-of-the-art technology providers; meet the most recent laboratory spin-offs and the most representative start-ups in the Swiss Robotics Ecosystem, and to gain privileged access to the experts in the field.